Watchfield, Oxfordshire, England
The cemetery is run by the Watchfield Parish Council and not the church.
In 1922 the cemetery was in Berkshire County. Around the 1970's the county
bounderies changed and is now in Oxfordshire County. The cemetery is located
seven miles east of Swindon on the M4 Highway about 75 miles from London
St. Thomas church is actually a cemetery chapel which is now used as
a church and is right in the cemetery. The cemetery is divided into three
parts. The old church section which had burials until the late 1800's
early 1900's, the military section and the village section.
This is not a complete listing of all of the burials in this cemetery.
The records below were provided by contributors to Interment.net.
Last edited Dec 21, 2010. Total records = 1.
Saddler, Ellen, b. Jan 7, 1864, d. Dec 18, 1922, w/o Thomas
Burdett, d/o George William and Lisa Sadler, [EC]
England Genealogy Links