Dublin, County Dublin, Ireland
GPS: 53.372595, -6.276849
Finglas Road, Dublin 11, Ireland
Last edited Oct 15, 2012
Total records = 25,525.
Glasnevin is the largest cemetery in Ireland, situated on Finglas Road in Dublin. It is estimated that there are about 1,200,000 burials of several denominations and nationalities in it.
It is split up into sections, as you enter the main gate and turn right you are going into the Garden Section, Dublin Section (E), Dublin Section (W), South Section (W),and South Section (E) and the Offices. As one turns left at the main gate there is Saint Brigid (Dublin) Section, Saint Brigid (Garden) Section, and Saint Patrick Section (North) and Saint Patrick Section (South).
This is not a complete listing of all of the burials in this cemetery. The records below were provided by contributors to Interment.net.
- [AR] Anna Ryan [email@example.com]
- [DB] David Birchall [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [FC] Frank Carroll [email@example.com]
- [FS] Fran Smyth [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [GE] Geraldine [email@example.com]
- [JA] Jenny Ankers [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [JM] John Mahon [email@example.com]
- [NM] Nuala Mahon [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Cemetery Records Index:
Deaths & Obituary Notices: Newspapers 1690-Present