West Farmington Cemetery
Farmington Hills, Oakland County, Michigan
This is not a complete listing of burials! The records below were provided by contributors to Cemetery Records Online. Total records = 10.
The sign at the entrance to the cemetery states: [SW]
"This cemetery was originally known as the Baptist Burying Ground and was associated with the Baptist Church which was located on this land It was organized by Rev. Nehemiah Lamb in 1835 and about fifty graves were transferred here from a plot dating from 1826, located at Halsted and Howard Roads. When a Baptist Church was organized in the Village of Farmington, West Farmington Church lost members, and finally was dissolved in 1868. Neighborhood "Willing Workers" kept up the cemetery until 1975. The City of Farmington Hills now maintains it."
Angell, Alpheus R., b. 1825, d. 1888, [SW]
Angell, Alpheus R., b. 1851, d. 1927, [SW]
Angell, Frank, b. 1853, d. 1911, [SW]
Angell, Jennie, b. 1860, d. 1949, [SW]
Angell, Mary J., b. 1857, d. 1926, [SW]
Angell, Mary T., b. 12 Aug 1825, d. 2 May 1894, [SW]
Button, L. Clair, b. 1920, d. 1947, [SW]
Button, Jay C., b. 1882, d. 1952, [SW]
Button, Z. Estella, b. 1885, d. 1927, [SW]
Ohasey, Susannah, b. 27 Sep 1798, d. 19 Mar 1882, [SW]
Michigan Genealogy Links