Saint Michael Evangelical Lutheran Cemetery
Presque Isle County, Michigan
Rogers City, Michigan
The first burial in this Church cemetery was on 6 May 1874 of Michael Elowsky, Sr. The cemetery was formed by the St. Michael's Evangelical Lutheran Church in 1873, and has been maintained since that time by that congregation. It is an active cemetery with burials continuing until today.
This is not a complete listing of burials! The records below were provided by contributors to Cemetery Records Online. Total records = 3.
- [DK] Donald Knopf [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Knopf, Heinrich 'Henry' Emil Friedrich, b. 6 Jul 1895 Belknap Twp, d. 5 Nov 1982 Rogers City, w/o Helma Margarteha [Legner] Knopf, [DK]
Knopf, Helma Margaretha, b. 6 Oct 1902 Metz Twp MI, d. 30 Sep 1976 Rogers City, w/o Henry Knopf, d/o Albert C Legner and Johanna [Wetzel] Legner, [DK]
Knopf, Pauline [Goltz], b. 24 Sept 1839 Pommern, Prussia, d. 4 Jun 1902 Belknap Twp, w/o Charles Samuel Knopf, [DK]
Deaths & Obituaries: Newspapers 1690-Present