|Click photo to enlarge|
Saint Mary Cemetery
Delaware, Delaware County, Ohio
Lat: 40° 17' 08"N, Lon: 83° 04' 17"W
Saint Mary Church
82 E. William St.
Delaware, OH 43015
Contributed by Dick Browning, Jul 16, 2004 [email@example.com]. Total records = 2,816.
Saint Mary Cemetery is located just south of Oak Grove Cemetery at 334 South Sandusky Street in Delaware Ohio.
The original Saint Mary Cemetery was across the street from Oak Grove. It was started in the early to mid 1800's and remained in use until 1897 when the current St Mary Cemetery was established. The current St Mary Cemetery is the only catholic cemetery in the City of Delaware.
This cemetery is owned and maintained by the Saint Mary Catholic Church in Delaware Ohio. There is no street number or cemetery office on location. For contact use the address on William St.
Records were compiled using cemetery records, inscription reading, funeral home records and obituaries, compiled and kept updated by Dick and Linda Browning.
These records are complete through December 2003.
- Dick Browning
Deaths & Obituaries: Newspapers 1690-Present