Dayton, Montgomery County, Ohio
|1625 Calvary Ave
Dayton, OH 45409
Lat: 39° 43' 29"N, Lon: 084° 12' 16"W
I-75 to Dayton Ohio exit 51 the Edwin C. Moses exit. From the Edwin C. Moses exit go east along the Miami River. Make the first right on Stewart Street. Then the first right again on Patterson Boulevard which turns into S. Dixie Drive. Calvary Cemetery will be just past historic Carillon on the right.
Calvary Cemetery is located on land that was once know as "The Bluffs". Thought to be occupied by mound builder Native Americans who used the natural ridges and hollows as forts. It started in 1872.
When Saint Henry Cemetery closed, many burials were moved to Calvary Cemetery. There are about 70,000 buried here in this active, well maintained cemetery.
This is not a complete listing of burials! The records below were provided by contributors to Cemetery Records Online. Last edited Oct 02, 2006. Total records = 1,916.
- [BG] Beth Graves [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [DV] Donald VanArsdale [email@example.com]
- [HA] Harry Allagree [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [ME] Marita Easterday [email@example.com]
- [MC] Mary Lou Cheney [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [MM] Marie Mee [email@example.com]
- [MS] Melanie Slack [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [MT] Martie Callihan [email@example.com]
- [PB] Pam Boone [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [PP] Peggy Paterchak [email@example.com]
h/o = Husband of
w/o = Wife of
d/o = Daughter of
s/o = Son of
s/w = Stone with
(gm) after date = Grave Marker
Ohio Genealogy Links
Search Ohio Cemeteries
Clear Digital Media, Inc.