Union & West End Cemetery
Allentown, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania
517 N. Poplar St.
Allentown, PA 18102-2757
Lat: 40° 36' 17"N, Lon: 075° 28' 59"W
Assoc. Office: 407 N. 8th St.
Allentown, PA 18102-2830
The cemetery is in the process of being restored. It is an Historial cemetery with a large amount of Civil War Veterans buried there, and one Medal of Honor Veteran.
Two cemeteries combined, when known, U = Union section, WE = West End section
This is not a complete listing of all burials in this cemetery! The records below were provided by contributors to Interment.net. Last edited Jun 19, 2012. Total records = 988.
- [JB] Jack Baker [email@example.com]
- [JH] Joan D Hillegass [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [MF] Martin Felstead [email@example.com]
- [MV] Michele Vargo [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [SJ] Sue Jones [email@example.com]
- [SM] Shirley Miller [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- [WB] William R. Buck [email@example.com]
Pennsylvania Genealogy Links
Search Pennsylvania Cemeteries
Clear Digital Media, Inc.