West Columbia, Brazoria County, Texas
OLD COLUMBIA CEMETERY - "Site given by Josiah H. Bell family-- out of their grant, the first deeded to one of "Old 300" in colony of Stephen F. Austin. Has graves of many heroes of Texas Revolution of 1836. Deeded in 1852 to Bethel Presbyterian Church; since 1933 managed by Columbia Cemetery Association."
Photograph Copyright © May 15, 2001, Janice Stevens Rice
Texas Genealogy Links
Search Texas Cemeteries
Clear Digital Media, Inc.