Oak Hill Cemetery (City Cemetery)
Lampasas, Lampasas County, Texas
Lat: 31° 04' 18"N, Lon: 98° 11' 50"W
Cemetery is located on unpaved road west of Hwy 569 about 1 mile north of Hwy 2526.
Established in 1872, originally known as City Cemetery. Name changed to Oak Hill Cemetery in 1908. Good condition.
This is not a complete listing of burialsin this cemetery. The records below were provided by contributors to Interment.net. Last edited Jun 06, 2007. Total records = 3.
[LC] Leaton Clarks [firstname.lastname@example.org]
Walser, Ray Edward, b. 6/27/1924, d. 6/25/1926, son of Tansy & Zepha, [LC]
Walser, Tansey Showalter, b. 12/5/1896, d. 9/15/1949, h/o Zepha Ophelia, [LC]
Walser, Zepha Ophelia (Lynn), b. 1896, d. 12/16/1987, w/o Tansey Showalter, [LC]
Texas Obituaries and Death Notices