Prairie Township, Union County, South Dakota
This photograph shows a view from Beresford Cemetery, looking to the southeast. The tool house can be seen to the right. The stones in the foreground belong to Beresford Cemetery; but, farther in the background, the stones belong to the adjacent Emmanuel Lutheran Cemetery. The border between these two cemeteries is not well marked.
Photograph Copyright © 2002, Brian M. Hass
Deaths & Obituaries: Newspapers 1690-Present